MimicZ.com ("Company") has adopted the following general policy toward claims of infringement with respect to intellectual property owned or controlled by third parties in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). Please note we are a link shortning service and cannot and will not be responsible or liable for source links.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Company Web site or service infringes an intellectual property right that you own or control, please send a notice of claimed infringement containing the following information and only the following information to the Designated Agent listed below. Please note that you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you materially misrepresent that content or an activity is infringing your copyrights.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the intellectual property owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence; Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. If claiming copyright infringement, the statement "I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and that the information in this notification is accurate. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
If claiming trademark infringement, the statement "I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the trademark owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and that the information in this notification is accurate. I have a good faith belief that use of the materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law."
Note that a copy of your legal notice will be forwarded to the party responsible for providing the alleged infringing content.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company's policy to block and remove access to links in good faith to be the intellectual property of a third party (e.g., copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, etc.) that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. A repeat infringer is a user for whom MimicZ.com has received multiple notices of claimed infringement or for which MimicZ.com has had to remove content multiple times. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, we reserve the right to immediately terminate the account of any user for egregious infringing activities at our sole determination and discretion.
Once again, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe someone has linked to content that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an IP infringement notice via our contact form or email email@example.com